EarthDay.org reports “2,023,369,522 Acts of Green.” The mission? To reach 3 billion! Yes, you read that right – BILLION, with a “B”!
How can you get involved? Try one or all of the following:
- Make your own act of green here.
- Plant a tree or donate to plant a tree here.
- March to defend the vital public service role science plays in our community and our world here.
- Reduce your footprint! Get started with the Ecological Footprint Quiz here.
- Eat less meat. Find out why the Chik-Fil-A cows should be chanting, “Eat more vegetables” here.
- Take the pledge to stop using disposable plastic here.
Warning: Missing argument 1 for cwppos_show_review(), called in /home/chelsearoadman/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/flat/content-single.php on line 29 and defined in /home/chelsearoadman/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/wp-product-review/includes/legacy.php on line 18